†Blog No. 388†

 It's a long time ago, since my last post, but i had quit my blogging and had inform all my sponsor. 

So in this time i'm so thankful to Mae that she understand my situation and allow me to blog for her, when i find the muse, the time and the feelings for it. 

Mae your not only my sponsor, i see you since year as an close friend. 


Thank you for the Chance, Thank you for all. 


And now here my new post for Endless Pain Tattoo


Moth


Body Legacy Female

Head Catwa Catya

Hair: Truth - Ophelia

_________________________________________

Face: Endless Pain Tattoo - Fehna

Body: Endless Pain Tattoo Moth - Group Gift

__________________________________________

Clothing: .The Rotting Lab - Helena Top

__________________________________________

Accesoire: 

Pink Charcoal -Falena Black (Mouth) 

*Drot* Moth Aura

[CX] Hell's Harbinger 

Kommentare