† Blog No. 12†


I had decide for me that i'm work only on photos on my RL an SL.

In RL i had make my passion of photography to my hobby. So i ran every time with my camera.

My Works for SL are only for Fun

I had decide that SL is for Fun, so i do what can i do for best.

Have Fun with my Works of my SecondLife

I love my new Photo Programm



† Lady in Chains†







Body: Belleza Freya Mesh Body with Catwa Catya Head

Clothing: JF Design "Selene" Shorts, JF Design "Felicia" Chain Top, *Vanilla Bae* DArenzia OTK Boots, ///Ascend/// from Diora Outfit the Pasties

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Raven

Accesoire and Piercing: **RE** Cora Harness, **RE** Motor Glove, +AH+ Carual Goth Piercing for Catya, <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike for Ass and Hips, [ S H O C K ] Claws of Death Piercing,
[ S H O C K ] Spikes & Skull Belly Piercing, [CX] Lance Piercing

Pose: Imitation - Fern

Kommentare